DR PEPPER SOFT DRINK DIET DISTRIBUTORS IN BULK AT WHOLESALE PRICES
It’s the Sweeeeeeeet One! Satisfy your craving for flavor with the authentic taste of Diet Dr Pepper!® It’s not your ordinary soda and it’s definitely not a cola. Made with the original recipe of 23 signature flavors but with zero calories, it’s the sweet treat that can’t be beat. Established in 1885 in Waco, TX, Dr Pepper is the oldest major soft drink in the United States. It’s a refreshing favorite that’s always smooth and delicious at dinner, lunch or breakfast (we won’t judge you). You can’t go wrong with a Diet Dr Pepper when you want to satisfy your sweet cravings. Give your tastebuds something to cheer for with the smooth, satisfying flavor of an ice-cold Dr Pepper and they’ll thank you for it every time! Dr Pepper Soft Drink Diet Distributors
- UNIQUE TASTE: The 23 signature flavors of Diet Dr Pepper are blended to create one satisfyingly unique beverage. Other sodas can try, but only Diet Dr Pepper can crush your craving for flavor. Dr Pepper Soft Drink Diet Bulk Exports
- ALL DAY REFRESHMENT: There’s no wrong time of the day to enjoy a Diet Dr Pepper. Crack a Pepper at dinner, lunch or breakfast
- PERFECT PAIRING: Pizza, burgers or rotisserie chicken, Diet Dr Pepper is the perfect companion for your next meal
- ALWAYS A TREAT: Rich, smooth and delicious every time, Diet Dr Pepper packs a mouthful of flavor with every sip
- One 12-pack of 12 fluid ounce cans
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
12 servings per container
Serving Size12 fl oz
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Caffeine
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives, Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives, Wheat and Their Derivatives, Eggs and Their derivatives, Fish and Their Derivatives, Soybean and its Derivatives, Milk and its Derivatives, Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives, Peanuts and Their Derivatives.