RED BULL ENERGY DRINK 20 FL OZ FOR SALE IN BULK AT WHOLESALE PRICES
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category – Energy Drinks – was born. Red Bull Energy Drink Vitalizes body and mind with Taurine. Lightly carbonated. Red Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys. Caffeine content: 189 mg/20 fl oz. Please recycle. 270 calories per can. Made in Switzerland. Red Bull Energy Drink 20 Fl Oz For Sale
Highlights Of Red Bull Energy Drink
- Single 20 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink supplier
- Red Bull Energy Drink’s special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, some B-Group Vitamins, Sugars
- One 20 fl oz can of Red Bull Sugarfree contains 189 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in an equal serving of home-brewed coffee
- Red Bull Energy Drinks are: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Aluminum cans are forever recyclable, without any loss in quality
- Vitalizes Body and Mind.
- Always check can labels for most updated product ingredient values. Some values declared on labels may vary slightly depending on production locations.
Nutritional Facts On Red Bull Energy Drink Bulk Distributor
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
1 servings per container
Serving Size 20 fl oz
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||% DAILY VALUE*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g||24.73%|
|Includes Added Sugars0g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Glucose, Citric Acid, Taurine, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Magnesium Carbonate Colors, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12.